[aisle] FW: What the heck is RAILS?!?

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Wed Sep 16 11:18:00 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I sent this about a month ago and I just wanted to remind those of you who might still be interested. I have a bunch of times open in September and October.<https://calendly.com/dan-bostrom/rails-school-library-meeting?month=2020-09>

These meetings can be scheduled for individuals or groups. If you need times outside of those provided - I'm happy to explore times before and after school - just reach out and I'll try to work with you.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager