[aisle] What Vendor do you depend on?

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 18 17:00:42 CDT 2020

Do you have a favorite company who provides helpful services or products that make your work as a school librarian more efficient? The AISLE Conference seeks vendors for our virtual exhibit hall during our fall conference, November 5-14. Our theme: Be the SPARK: What you do matters. We are eager to learn more about great products for IL school librarian educators.

Please email conexhibnorth at aisled.org with suggestions about vendors for the conference. We invite vendors to visit the AISLE website at https://www.aisled.org/exhibitors_form.htm to register to exhibit in a virtual booth, participate in vendor demos, or present in our Shark Tank programming. For more sponsorship opportunities, visit http://bit.ly/AISLEsponsorship. We are stronger when we work together!

Peggy Burton, Retired School Librarian
Publicity Chair, 2020 Virtual AISLE Conference