[aisle] recommended memoirs?

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Mon Sep 21 11:15:10 CDT 2020

The Boy on the Wooden Box by Leon Leyson. Would be a great addition to 6th
grade Holocaust studies.

Kathleen Drews
Teacher-Librarian

Caroline Bentley School
Nelson Ridge School
Alex M. Martino Junior High School
Liberty Junior High School
New Lenox School District 122, New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 10:59 AM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <