[aisle] Who doesn’t like an award?

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 22 09:52:24 CDT 2020

It is award season for AISLE.  We take our awards very seriously.  However, we cannot make any award presentations unless we have people nominated to win them.

And that is where   you come in.

These 3 awards are given to people and programs nominated by our members:

   -
Polestar = someone who has made an outstanding impact on the association and the profession of school librarianship in Illinois, aisled.org/polestar.htm.

   -
Innovative Programming = a school library program that has made a measurable impact on students, staff, school or community, https://www.aisled.org/innovative-school-library-program-award.htm.

   -
Administrator of the Year = a building or district administrator who has given meritorious support to a school library program, aisled.org/administrator.htm.

Don’t delay! The nomination deadline has been extended to Oct. 1, 2020.  Visit the web pages listed above and fill out a nomination form.
We are counting on   to help us recognize the best of the best!
Peggy Burton, Retired School Librarian
Publicity Chair, 2020 Virtual AISLE Conference