[aisle] Quarantine Book Time Frame

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Wed Sep 23 07:56:54 CDT 2020

Good to know!  This changes things!

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 4:14 PM Kathryn Green via AISLE <

> It is my understanding that the RAILS library system said 7 days. I was
> also instructed through my ROE office that it was a 7 day quarantine.
>
> Kathryn Green
> District Librarian Oregon, IL
>
> > On Sep 22, 2020, at 1:22 PM, Andrea via AISLE <
> >

> > Hi Everyone,
> > I am looking to see how long you are putting your books in
> quarantine...especially the NW suburbs of Chicago.
> >
> > If you have a method that is working well, could you share it?
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > -Andrea
> > MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
> >
> > https://www.aisled.org/

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the