[aisle] Database promotion to admin?

brookefleuette at mchsi.com brookefleuette at mchsi.com
Wed Sep 23 09:50:08 CDT 2020

I know you were using them on a trial basis, but is there a way that you can get some usage data for that time from the companies? That would show your admins how much the databases were being used.

Brooke Fleuette
Mercer County High School Library

Currently reading: My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life by Rachel Cohn
Currently listening to: Circe by Madeline Miller