[aisle] Another deadline quickly approaching: the Early Bird Discount

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Fri Sep 25 11:38:45 CDT 2020

Peggy,   Did you know that if you use a Purchase Order today you can lock
in that Early Bird Discount and we will bill your district?  We do not have
to have payment today if you are using a Purchase Order.

Caroline Campbell
AISLE Registrar

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 11:09 AM dsmma--- via AISLE <

> Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount for
> the 2020 Virtual AISLE Conference  There are so many wonderful sessions
> available, not to mention 4 keynote speakers and many exhibitors.  Where
> else can you get so much for so little?
> And, we are even giving away Virtual Swag Bags!
> Can you imagine that?  What’s in them, you ask.  You’ll just have to
> attend the conference and find out!
>
> AISLE Conference Online Registration
> <https://www.aisled.org/conference_registration.htm>
>
> Early Bird Registration ends Saturday, September 26th! (That's tomorrow!)
>
> Peggy Burton, Retired School Librarian
> Publicity Chair, 2020 Virtual AISLE Conference

Caroline Campbell
AISLE Registrar/Financial Secretary