[aisle] math books

Renee Welch rwelch at sd308.org
Fri Sep 25 12:24:02 CDT 2020

I have a series called Mathworks, an example
<https://www.amazon.com/Using-Math-Fly-Jumbo-Mathworks/dp/083684212X/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=mathworks&qid=1601054416&s=books&sr=1-5>,
I purchased from Permabound a long time ago.  My 6th grade math teacher
checks them out every year and then just puts them on her white board shelf
for kids to look at when they're done with their work.  She says they love
them but I bet they'd get lost in between the cat books and car books
without her because even I forget about them.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 11:44 AM Barb Miller via AISLE <

> Our math sections are rarely used. Does anyone have any math-related
> titles that actually circulate in your library? I'm looking for any and all
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Barb Miller
> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C
>

> *“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
> about education.” Harold Howe*

> This electronic message (and any associated file
> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
> by e-mail.

Renee Welch
Bednarcik Junior High <https://www.sd308.org/domain/965>
LRC Director

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance
 requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson