[aisle] library website, Microsoft school

Tedesco, Melissa tedescom at oths.us
Mon Sep 28 07:17:35 CDT 2020

Jennifer,

You can set Share permissions for folders and files in your OneDrive. Click on the Share arrow or the ellipsis and then share. Then change your permisions to Anyone with the link and apply.

[cid:c4f182ee-163c-49c0-9b5f-7d05f4cee6ac]

Melissa Tedesco

O'Fallon Township High School

Milburn IMC C​oordinator & Information Literacy Instructor

(618) 622-9647 x 642      tedescom at oths.us<mailto:tedescom at oths.us>

Currently Reading:

[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/3565170?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>