[aisle] Grades 5-8, Sources of interesting articles

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Mon Sep 28 09:39:23 CDT 2020

I second Newsela, and my school also subscribes to The Week Junior -
because we get the print version, we also get access to the digital
editions (downloadable pdfs from their website), which has been a great
resource for my teachers wanting to pick and share articles but don't all
want to thumb through the same magazine.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 4:22 PM Kristin Anson via AISLE <

> Newsela is awesome!
>
> On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 3:39 PM Kate Rogers via AISLE <
>
>> Hi, everyone,
>>
>> I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for sources of short,
>> interesting articles for reading level grades 5-8 or so.
>>
>> Thanks so much for any help you can provide!
>> Kate
>>
>> --
>> Kate Rogers (she/her/hers)
>>

>> The DGS Library is now offering Curbside Pickup!
>> <https://dgslibrary.org/home>
>>
>> *Downers Grove South High School*
>> *     Librarian, dgslibrary.org <http://dgslibrary.org>*
>> *     Book Club Sponsor*
>> *krogers at csd99.org <krogers at csd99.org>*
>> *(630) 795-8561*

>> https://www.aisled.org/

Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian
Remote Learning Coordinator
Yearbook Advisor
McClure Junior High School
4225 Wolf Rd., Western Springs, IL 60558

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is