[aisle] Mo Willems recordings

Meredith Riddle riddlemer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:59:29 CDT 2020

Hello all,

I have a classroom teacher looking for audiobooks: more specifically,
recordings of Mo Willems reading his own books. Audio or video would be
fine. She seemed to think there was a collection of him reading his books
that I should be able to check out from public library on disc.

What are the best options? I'm aware that Digital Public Library of IL has
some audiobook versions of his books, and our local public library has some
Playaway options, and of course there are some Youtube videos, but I got
the impression she thought there was some awesome collection of multiple
books on disc somewhere I should be able to get. I'm unsure if she wants to
use in person or with our remote learners.

Thanks and be well, everyone!