[aisle] Covid & Check Out

Joni Darby jdarby at oes141.org
Tue Sep 29 10:14:24 CDT 2020

We haven't had too many cases, but we still check-out to the students. No
alterations in our building lending schedules.  I guess it would depend on
how prevalent your cases are in your building and how many students you are
loaning books.

Joni Darby

Shepherd Middle School
Ottawa, IL

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 7:45 AM Karrie Fisher via AISLE <