[aisle] Free Reference Books Part IV

Cheryl Koll cheryl.koll at bps101.net
Wed Sep 30 08:55:05 CDT 2020

Hi Aimee,
Hope this email finds you well!
Just wondering if you're going to be contacting the book recycling business
in the near future?  We are just starting on a small
library-weeding project and I will soon have books that need to be
recycled.  I thought I'd jump in with you if you are planning to schedule a
pick up (if they are even doing that now).  I can contact them, as well ~
Have a good day!
Thanks,
Cheryl

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 8:47 AM Aimee Miller via AISLE <