[aisle] Presentation Help

Kathy Wickline wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
Wed Sep 30 09:17:28 CDT 2020

Students can create their own Google Meet through their email and present
to each other.  I just tried it with two students, so it might be blocked
by your school.

If a teacher starts a meet, the student can take over the presentation, so
maybe that would be a work around.  Teacher starts the meet for students.

We are trying out Google Meet Breakout Rooms today, and that might be
another option.
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 9:06 AM Kari S via AISLE <