[aisle] Destiny question

Donna Leahy dleahy at d94.org
Wed Sep 30 10:38:34 CDT 2020

Edit the Marc record and add tag 520 which is the summary note.
[image: image.png]

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 10:18 AM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <

> While adding a series of Lane Walker hunting novels (for our 6th graders),
> I had to create 3 of the titles that wouldn't appear by scanning the ISBN
> #. However, NONE of the titles displayed a summary on the screen.
> Does anyone know how input a summary for an added title in Destiny?
> :) Kathy
>
> *Kathy Sullivan*
> *Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
> *309.385-4660  x1574*
> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>
> *"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  *- Margaret Fuller
> *"Think before you speak. READ before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

*This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq).  It may contain information that is
confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail, permanently remove this message and any attachments
thereto from your system, and destroy any hard copies thereof; do not
disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information
contained in this message or any attachments.  If you have any doubt as to
the authenticity of this message or any attachment thereto, please contact
the sender immediately.  Any copying, disclosure, distribution or other
action taken or omitted to be taken with respect to an erroneously received
or inauthentic message or attachment is prohibited. Communications sent or
received by Community High School District 94 may be subject to inspection,
copying, and disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA).*