[aisle] Portable sound systems

Pulgar, Christine cpulgar at npd117.net
Tue Apr 13 11:37:29 CDT 2021

Hello everyone!

We've had an AV Rover (projector, sound system, CD/DVD player) that has
served us well for over 12 years, but it's time to replace it. Can you tell
me what you love for your building(s)?  We need to move it easily from one
location to another, so something on wheels would be ideal. Our teachers
have Chromebooks with usbc connectors, some have HDMI but not all.  Feel
free to reply to me directly.  cpulgar at npd117.net

Christine Pulgar
Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
Glen Oaks School
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708-233-6806
cpulgar at npd117.net
https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary
"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore or duty. It should
be offered to them as a precious gift." - Kate DiCamillo