[aisle] Anime question

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:48:50 CDT 2021

Hi

Can you  help me with this? A teacher is wondering if this is appropriate:

" I am working on the I Am project, and I was wondering instead of a
symbol, image, or motto, I could use a phrase that I think equally
represents myself, if not more. The phrase is "I am a Kirishima Kinnie,"
which is something popular in the anime community. It means that I relate
to the character, and on the slide, I would explain why. It could be seen
as a quote, too if that helps. "

The teacher does not know if it is actually school appropriate. Do you know?

Thank you
Lori

--
Lori McGreal