[aisle] Monarch Voting Results

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Fri Apr 16 11:29:11 CDT 2021

At Winkelman School in Glenview:

1st Place - Cute As An Axolotl
2nd Place - Can I Be Your Dog
3rd Place - The Good Egg

I love the Monarch Award voting, and so do all my students!  The excitement
(and sometimes tears) when I make the announcement is so fun (except for
the tears).

Happily Ever After,

Karrie Fisher
LMC Director
Teacher Librarian

*Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
Library Card Catalog*

Winkelman School
1919 Landwehr Road
Glenview, IL  60026

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 9:35 AM Jina Rappaport via AISLE <