[aisle] What are your favorite recent library improvements or renovations?

Mickie Lewis mlewis939 at att.net
Sun Apr 18 22:10:20 CDT 2021

 Two years ago, my elementary school library received browsing bins (DEMCO) that make it SO easy for kindergarten and 1st graders to find books.

Also, for my storytime area, I now have a ceiling mounted projector. Instead of holding up a picture book, I put the book under a document camera and the pages are projected on a whiteboard. Now I never hear, "I can't see the picture!"

Mickie Lewis
Jefferson Elementary School - Berwyn