[aisle] What are your favorite recent library improvements or renovations?

Mrs. Brunner brunnerv at mtzschools.org
Mon Apr 19 08:33:05 CDT 2021

We recently remodeled and to keep things light and airy and open, we
purchased white metal shelving.  I absolutely love it. The space seems
modern and very large.
We also installed some booths, like a restaurant, and they are the most
popular seating in the entire room.  I had no idea how many different ways
kids could sit in a booth--it would be a hilarious picture book!

valerie

Mrs. Brunner
Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
315 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, IL 62549
217-864-2369
brunnerv at mtzschools.org

*Be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.*

*"If there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go wherever they went." Will
Rogers *

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 3:33 PM Steiger, Sarah via AISLE <