[aisle] Library budget.

Anne Thompson athompson at hsdist157.org
Wed Apr 21 12:21:08 CDT 2021

Hi all,
I have a meeting with my new admin to finally create an organized budget. I
created a plan of what I would like in 2019, but every year I ended up with
a year long project and my plan sat on the back burner. Would people please
share with me what their yearly budget is and how the money is spent?  Also
what their schedule and program and activities look like for a middle
school of about 300 students.

Thank you,
Anne Thompson

--

**Get the latest updates Download the Hoover-Schrum App Click here!!
<http://siap.ps/7d3095>**

*This communication is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), the dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
all copies of the original message and any attachments. Receipt by anyone
other than the named recipient(s) does not constitute a waiver of any
applicable privilege. Hoover-Schrum Memorial School District 157.  *