[aisle] Who runs your library?

Amy Haring aharing at pes115.org
Thu Apr 22 11:12:23 CDT 2021

Jennifer,

We have both at Princeton Elementary District 115. We have four buildings.
Three are staffed by non-certified staff (compensated as paraeducators). I
am a certified teacher librarian and compensated as such. I am housed at
the Junior High and I oversee all buildings.

Hope that answers your questions,

Amy Haring
Amy Haring
PES 115 District Librarian
Student Council Sponsor
Logan Junior High
815-875-6415
aharing at pes115.org

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than
you think." - A. A. Milne

Image credit: Mr. Matlick

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:56 AM Jennifer Shugrue via AISLE <