[aisle] Fold up tables for library

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Thu Apr 22 11:17:02 CDT 2021

We have 6 fold up rectangular tables (I have to find the company they came
from) but I love them.  My suggestion is have them be whiteboard tables.  3
of ours are and 3 aren't.  The ones that are the kids love...during lessons
they can sketchnote, doodle, take notes, etc and then I take a pic for that
class's work for later. They also fold up and kids can sit in front of them
and use the whiteboard.   I also leave notes or group numbers or whatever
on them for the teams as they work.  They are fantastic, foldup and can be
rolled out of the way
We use stools....no chairs.  The stools are easily moved and put out of the
way or tucked under the tables.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:47 AM Kelly Cook via AISLE <

> I am looking for new tables for my library that fold up and roll.  We
> frequently move tables out of the way for presenters.  Does anyone have
> something like that they really like?  Could you give me company and
> price?  Also, curious about stackable chairs.
> Thanks!
>
> --
> *Kelly Cook *[image: photo]
> *Library Director*
> *Rotolo Middle School*

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the