[aisle] School Library Certification Program

Barb Miller bmiller at troy30c.org
Thu Apr 22 12:06:03 CDT 2021

Chicago State is ALA accredited and offers a school library endorsement
with licensure. So do Dominincan, Northern Illinois, and University of
Illinois,

Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
about education.” Harold Howe*

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:54 AM Kari S via AISLE <

> Dominican Univ. in River Forest is the go-to in the Chicago area.
>
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 at 10:03, Staci Thompson via AISLE <
>
>> Good Morning!
>>
>> I have a friend who has a Bachelor's Degree but is not currently a
>> licensed educator (I think it was a Bachelor's in Finance). She'd like to
>> get into a program to earn her LMS endorsement with the Educator License
>> to become a Certified School Librarian. What programs or colleges can
>> you recommend that I can send her way. She is hoping that some of her
>> undergrad work can count towards a program and not cost as much or not as
>> much time, but am not sure that would be even an option.
>>
>> Hoping someone has recently been going through a program that
>> could provide some insight.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Staci Thompson
>>
>> --
>>
>> [image: photo]
>> Mrs. Staci Thompson
>> Director of Curriculum & Instruction at  Winnebago CUSD #323
>> A  200 E. McNair, Winnebago, IL 61088
>> P  8153352456 ext. 2336  <8153352456%20ext.%202336>
>> E  ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org  <ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org>
>> W  www.winnebagoschools.org  <http://www.winnebagoschools.org>
>> <https://fb.me/BagoCurriculum> <http://twitter.com/bagocurriculum>
>>
>> [image: Gallery Image]
>> [image: Gallery Image]
>> [image: Gallery Image]
>> [image: Gallery Image]
>> Create your own email signature
>> <https://www.wisestamp.com/create-own-signature/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=>
>>>>
>> This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
>> addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
>> WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any
>> unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or
>> copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
>> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
>> immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary
>> steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of
>> this transmission.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> *Kari Stevenson*

This electronic
message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use
of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete
this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.