[aisle] School Library Certification Program

Mary Jo Zinke mzinke at amboy.net
Thu Apr 22 12:05:49 CDT 2021

She will need to find a program where she becomes a certified teacher and
gets her LMS in the process. This will take at least 2 1/2 years and she
will have to do student teaching. I know someone who is going through
Florida's Teacher Ready Program to get her teacher certification right now.

Mary Jo Zinke
Amboy District Librarian
Amboy High School
Amboy Junior High School
Amboy Central School
mzinke at amboy.net
815-857-3632 x308

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:54 AM Kari S via AISLE <

Mary Jo Zinke
Amboy District Librarian
Amboy High School
Amboy Junior High School