[aisle] Library Assistant Job Description

Barb Miller bmiller at troy30c.org
Thu Apr 22 13:11:07 CDT 2021

Here's the description for our district.

Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
about education.” Harold Howe*

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 1:04 PM Kendra Hodgson Newton via AISLE <

> Somehow the job description for my library assistant has not been updated
> in forever. At the beginning of the year, the last person in the position
> retired, and I requested that the position not be filled since the library
> was not circulating.
>
> The position was tabled, but now we are getting ready to repost it, but we
> desperately need to update the job description.
>
> Does anyone have one they would be willing to share?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kendra Hodgson-Newton, MLIS
> Glenview Middle School
> East Moline School District #37
> 3100 7th St.
> East Moline, IL 61244
> Phone: 309-755-1919 ext. 233
>

> This is a staff email account managed by East Moline School District 37.
> If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

This electronic
message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use
of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete
this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.