[aisle] Monarch Voting Results

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Fri Apr 23 08:22:56 CDT 2021

Heyworth Elementary is located in Central Illinois, near
Bloomington-Normal. Our K-6 building has approximately 525 students (approx
180 of those were eligible Monarch voters)
Our winners were:
#1: If Sharks Disappeared (the kindergarteners are currently
shark-obsessed...go figure)
#2:  Can I Be Your Dog
#3 How to Give a Cat a Bath
[image: image.png]
Photo taken 1 block from our school, so you can* "see where the cornfields
will be!!"*

Michelle Harris
Heyworth Elementary

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 7:44 AM Lambe Herman, Colleen via AISLE <