[aisle] South Suburban School Librarian Chapter

Meyer, Gail GMeyer at tfd215.org
Mon Apr 26 10:07:54 CDT 2021

Good morning,

I'm putting out one more call for people who might be interested in joining a South Suburban School Librarians Chapter, or group.  We are going to have a Zoom meeting on May 12 at 2:00 pm to discuss details. If you previously filled out the google form, you'll be emailed a link to the meeting at a closer date.

If you didn't fill out the interest form and/or are hearing about this for the first time, you can express interest using this link.  https://forms.gle/F3nKoQeM1ZYsh7r67  The original email is below if you want more details on why you might be interested in a Chapter (and feel free to share with anyone you know who also might be interested!).

We've got over 20 people interested already so do consider joining what might become the coolest librarian group in the south Chicago suburbs!

Gail Meyer, Librarian
TF South High School, Lansing, IL
gmeyer at tfd215.org<mailto:gmeyer at tfd215.org>
708.585.2197