[aisle] A little Caudill laugh today

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Mon Apr 26 10:52:47 CDT 2021

So as a response to *Clean Getaway* I asked students if they would turn in
a family member if they knew that family member was doing something wrong.
One of my readers responded this way:

If I knew that they were doing something wrong i would not tell because I
would be a fun killer but I would tell if he or she wanted me to be
involved. Like i said I would not tell on them.

At first, I glance I thought she was a killer *who's *fun not a killer *of*
fun.

Have a great week!
--
Jeanne Brucher
Librarian, GHS Building Leadership Team Co-Leader
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316

Mrs. Brucher is currently reading: