[aisle] Weeding - sticker removal? Old books? Process?

Lani Maldonado maldonadolani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:21:11 CDT 2021

Hello!

I have found that at our building, it is just easier to use a white address
label size like the Avery 5160 to cover up my barcodes. I then write or
have the teachers write on them where it belongs. I then find that things
stay in those areas and don't make their way back to me.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:18 AM Christine Wilson via AISLE <