[aisle] high top library tables / chairs

Rigano, Kristen krigano at lths.net
Tue Apr 27 09:09:39 CDT 2021

I have three high top tables with stools and the students (as well as teachers) love sitting there. We are ordering some additional pieces of furniture for next year and I will be ordering more high top tables because they are so popular. The ones I currently have do have outlets in the top and the students love that feature.

I have not seen any downsides to the high tables. One upside I have seen is that the students can move from sitting to standing and continue to work. I think the flexibility to move helps keep them focused.

Kristen Rigano
South Campus Librarian
Lyons Township High School