[aisle] battle of the books commercial

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Tue Apr 27 10:10:26 CDT 2021

I create a Google Slideshow that includes pics from last year's game, book
covers, the rules of the game, and other general information the kids need
to know.  I create Google documents that include the list of books,
permission slip, rules, etc.  In essence, the Google Slideshow is my
commercial.

This works well and it's relatively easy to create.

Happily Ever After,

Karrie Fisher
LMC Director
Teacher Librarian

*Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
Library Card Catalog*

Winkelman School
1919 Landwehr Road
Glenview, IL  60026

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 9:58 AM Deborah Handler via AISLE <