[aisle] taping picture books

Taryn Parise tparise at barrington220.org
Thu Apr 29 09:20:09 CDT 2021

I know it is all over YouTube, but that is a major copyright infringement
unless you get permission from the publisher.  What if you kept the part
about how reading has enriched their lives and have everyone do a book talk
or showcase a book that means something to them instead of reading the
whole thing?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 8:52 AM Kulesza, Patty via AISLE <