[aisle] student writing contests?

JENNIFER BRADY JENNIFER.BRADY at PSD150.ORG
Thu Apr 29 09:27:05 CDT 2021

Hello
Is anyone aware of a "clearinghouse" for statewide (or national) writing contests (fiction or non-fiction) for students? High school age is my current focus but I would be interested in all grade levels k-12. I find out about them in a very haphazard way (see link below!) and I would like to have a better system. Thank you!

https://www.ilhumanities.org/program/gwendolyn-brooks-youth-poetry-awards/

Jennifer Brady
Library Manager
Whittier Primary School
1619 W. Fredonia Ave.
Peoria, Illinois 61606
309-672-6569

Currently Reading: Under a White Sky By Elizabeth Kolbert

**** Peoria Public Schools Disclaimer ****
This communication may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information, unless expressly indicated in this communication.