[aisle] Cricut Storage

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Thu Apr 29 13:53:02 CDT 2021

I keep the stuff that everyone can use on a cart that we can move around,
as needed. This stuff (aside from the actual cart which I already had) was
all purchased with grant money, so it's free to use until it's gone.
Teachers or clubs who want something different supply their own. My paper
for the library is kept on my shelves in my storage room. Here are some of
the things I used:

   - The 12x12 mats are just stored underneath the Cricut on the cart. I
   have several due to the bundles we bought with the grant, so quite a few
   stack underneath the machine itself. I got a couple of 12x24" mats that are
   underneath the plastic totes on the bottom shelf of the cart. I have
   considered hanging them from a 3M hook attached to the cart, but am out of
   the strips to attach it and keep forgetting to buy more, so I don't know if
   it would get knocked off or not.
   - 12x12 paper storage - Small Multi Purpose Bin -
   https://www.containerstore.com/s/multi_purpose-bins/d?q=multipurpose+bins&productId=10022942
   - Vinyl Rolls storage- Sterilite 15 Quart Tote -
   https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-17531712-ClearView-Latches-12-Pack/dp/B0042FS96G/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sterilite+15+quart+tote&qid=1619720952&sr=8-2
      - These are sold in a lot of places where you don't have to buy this
      many in a pack.
   - 8.5x11 cardstock or paper - Kvissle from IKEA -
   https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-17531712-ClearView-Latches-12-Pack/dp/B0042FS96G/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sterilite+15+quart+tote&qid=1619720952&sr=8-2
   - Weeding Tool Kits or small sets of markers - plastic pencil boxes -
   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BQGTW44/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s05?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      - I had a few sets of the tools, so I put them in these to make kits,
      then put all of the kits in one of the sterilite totes to try to keep
      everything from shifting or falling off the cart if a student moves it
      around or a teacher takes it to their room.
   - I also use these sterilite boxes for bigger sets of pens/markers and
   other small storage needs -
      - Medium Clip Box -
      https://www.amazon.com/STERILITE-19628604-Medium-Aquarium-Latches/dp/B004QJKSTO/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sterilite+box&qid=1619722087&s=office-products&sr=1-2
      - Small Clip Box -
      https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-19618606-Aquarium-latches-6-Pack/dp/B01GINVLJQ/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=sterilite%2Bbox&qid=1619722131&s=office-products&sr=1-6&th=1&psc=1

*Lauren Ochs *
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
lochs at ms.k12.il.us

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:06 PM Holtz, Alan C. (BMS) via AISLE <