[aisle] Early Bird Registration Coming Soon!

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Sun Aug 1 22:13:00 CDT 2021

Hi all,

        It’s August 1st which means back-to-school AND AISLE 21 Conference
early bird registration will begin soon. Early Bird Registration will start
in two short weeks on August 15! We have some incredible sessions lined up
for you like Dr. Euince E. Santos, professor & Dean of the School of
Information Science at the U of I at Urbana-Champaign, who will open the
conference, and Dr. Emily Knox, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
& associate professor in the School of Information Sciences at U of I at
Urbana-Champaign who will close the conference with  Media Literacy: The
Problems of Misinformation and Disinformation and (Some) Ways to Address
Them. Keep an eye on AISLE’s social media and our website for registration
information!

--
Lizz Pippin
AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity