[aisle] Volunteer with AISLE!

Volunteer Manager AISLE volunteer at aisled.org
Mon Aug 2 14:40:58 CDT 2021

Kimberly,
Thanks for your reply and it's a great point to clarify.   AISLE keeps a
roster of volunteers who have an interest in volunteering but aren't sure
how or where to get involved.  Our leadership team uses this database to
fill committees and long/short term opportunities on an as needed basis.

We also post specific volunteer opportunities (those are numbered on the
board under the various committees) when they are available and those posts
contain detailed information about what you'll be doing and the expected
time commitment.  As of today, there are no open posts, but we always start
the school year by updating our general volunteer roster.
Hope this helps!
Christine
Kimberly Hazel-Rudden via AISLE
Sun, Aug 1, 6:00 PM (20 hours ago)
to AISLE-Share:, Kimberly
It would be helpful if there was a description of these different positions
& what people in these roles typically do.

Thanks!
Kim Hazel-Rudden

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 12:04 PM Volunteer Manager AISLE via AISLE <

> Hello AISLE listserv!
>
> As we get ready to kick off another school year, please consider sharing
> your talents and volunteering with our association.  If you are interested
> in working with AISLE this year fill out this form
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOvXGGrLNX2tliQNA-OaZMVRJWdREe0J6QkD_zwrUnWeJicg/viewform> to
> be added to our volunteer pool.  We always have long and short term
> volunteer opportunities available.  You can also search our Volunteer Job
> Board <https://tinyurl.com/4vpe9xs7> for specific opportunities when they
> are available.
>
> Feel free to contact me with volunteer questions.
> Thank you!
>
> --
Christine Cannata
*Volunteer Manager *volunteer at aisled.org