[aisle] Tutorial for Destiny

Todd Freer TFreer at zion6.org
Thu Aug 5 18:47:09 CDT 2021

If anyone has one for elementary (K-2) that’d be cool too…..
Good luck this year everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2021, at 5:20 PM, Kelly Cook via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

As we start the school year, I was wondering if anyone has a Tutorial for using the Destiny catalog or a Destiny Scavenger Hunt activity they could share?  I am aiming to the middle school audience.
Thanks!

--
Kelly Cook [photo]
Library Director

  [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Prk-wgXWIgSO3xI-qQjk_KsPjVezhp2D&revid=0BxZ7KtVeN_GFZDNjV1lJWmExZWI3SE45dUVnRENkV0tkTnc4PQ] [https://docs.google.com/a/ccsd15.net/uc?id=0BxZ7KtVeN_GFWEtWLVA3ZEs1LUJ1eUdrR1d0REV5eGd5dWRZ&export=download]

MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.aisled.org%2f&c=E,1,IHERsM_EezIg7jQ3KOP61oLlYCUo-YEBmZkdcLUnf4o3N6XS9B1WKtw6S8ELrf6ms0XVx0o-0UPahv3D1XRY2zBPdUr_hTmZAxG0rhb0BfyCRV0,&typo=1
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee and/or intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this email from your system.