[aisle] Library plans

Marybeth Raynes mraynes at fsd157c.org
Mon Aug 9 10:30:09 CDT 2021

Middle school in Frankfort--we've been seeing kids since October and will continue to do so this year.

Marybeth Raynes

Hickory Creek Middle School LMC

mraynes at fsd157c.org<mailto:mraynes at fsd157c.org>

815.469.4474 ext. 3740

Right now I'm reading:

[1621279696042]The Book of Longings by

Sue Monk Kidd and

 [1622134170766]  What Makes Us  by

Rafi Mittlefehldt-- free SYNC YA audio book

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.