[aisle] middle school lessons-reliable/authentic resources

Timmons, Heather timmons.heather at ccsd59.org
Tue Aug 10 09:02:26 CDT 2021

Hello,
I am looking for your favorite middle school lessons for teaching kids
about using reliable/authentic resources, searching techniques, etc.  I am
looking to refresh and diversify my lessons.   If you are willing to share
I appreciate it.
Thank You,
timmons.heather at ccsd59.org

--
Heather Timmons
timmons.heather at ccsd59.org
(847)472-3632
Library Director
Holme Jr. High
Holmes Library <https://holmes.ccsd59.org/about/195-2/>

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Reading is a relationship.  It doesn't start with an initiative, log, or
packet.  It starts with a consistent connection to books.
Dr. Brad Gustafson.