[aisle] LBSS Fall Grant

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Tue Aug 10 13:08:11 CDT 2021

 The past couple years have been challenging to say the least. As you look
forward to the new school year with more challenges ahead, LBSS has a grant
opportunity that we hope can help. Please take  advantage of this
opportunity.  We piloted our new “ Feed The Need” grant this past spring
with much success and are offering it again this fall. This grant is
available to AISLE members to update a particular section of the library
that is in need of an update.  Guidelines and additional information can be
found on our website at lbssfund.org.  Applications must be submitted by
September 30th. We look forward to helping school libraries across the
state improve their library collections.

Gail Janz
Chair, LBSS Endowment Fund
lbss at aisled.org