[aisle] College and Career room

Meyer, Gail GMeyer at tfd215.org
Wed Aug 18 14:12:23 CDT 2021

Our guidance department is setting up a college and career prep room right next to the library. One of the counselors came to ask me what these rooms typically look like “because they’re often by or connected to the library.”

Anyone have a college and/or career room they’d be willing to share a picture of?  They’re envisioning a space where kids can fill out applications or financial aid with a counselor’s help, find career information, learn about trades, etc.  I’m guessing a computer bank of six or so, a table and chairs… what else?

Gail Meyer, Librarian
TF South High School, Lansing, IL
gmeyer at tfd215.org<mailto:gmeyer at tfd215.org>
708.585.2197