[aisle] Early Bird Registration is now open!

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Fri Aug 20 06:33:04 CDT 2021

Hi all,

   The moment you all have been waiting for has arrived! Early Bird
Registration is now open for AISLE 21! Conference will be on Monday &
Tuesday, Nov. 8-9 at the I-Hotel and Conference Center in Champaign. We
have an amazing schedule planned! Check out the Conference website for the
schedule at a glance, hotel information and so much more!
https://sites.google.com/aisled.org/everychildschoolalibrarian/

Don’t wait! Register now
https://www.aisled.org/conference_registration-2021.htm

We can’t wait to see you in November in Champaign!

[image: AISLE 2021 Conference Logo 2.png]
--
Lizz Pippin
AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity