[aisle] Digital Tools Goals/Curriculum for Elem / Middle School

Kate Rogers krogers at csd99.org
Wed Aug 25 10:58:01 CDT 2021

Hi, everyone,

Our special needs teachers need to teach a Digital Tools year-long course
to students with groups of students who perform at elementary-school or
middle-school levels.

I know that many of you out there are responsible for teaching your
students the same, especially in elementary and middle schools!

We've shared websites with these teachers and plan to collaborate
throughout the year. I'm looking for any particular websites you recommend
and if you can guide us toward a list of goals and/or learning outcomes
that have helped you create your curriculum.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!
Kate Rogers

--

*Kate Rogers*

Librarian & Mustang Book Club Sponsor, (she/her
<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>)

<https://www.csd99.org/dgs>

1436 Norfolk Street

Downers Grove, Illinois 60516

630-795-8561

krogers at csd99.org

csd99.org/dgs <http://south.csd99.org/>

District 99 is committed to providing high-quality educational
opportunities
for all students in a caring, equitable, and inclusive environment.

--

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It