[aisle] Middle School One Book, One School Title Suggestions

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Thu Aug 26 12:38:39 CDT 2021

Restart, Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus, Fish in a Tree. We
used these for 4-6 but they are appropriate for 7-8 as well.

Kathleen Drews
Librarian
Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

Currently Reading:

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:51 AM Lani Maldonado via AISLE <