[aisle] Middle School One Book, One School Title Suggestions

Mrs. Rose O’Connell from Glen Crest Library roconnell at ccsd89.org
Thu Aug 26 13:04:32 CDT 2021

Wishtree

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 12:44 PM Renee Welch via AISLE <

> We are new to this too but last year we did* Look Both Ways: a Tale Told
> in 10 Blocks* by Jason Reynolds.  This year it's *Drop of Hope* by Keith
> Calabrese.
>
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 12:39 PM Kathleen Drews via AISLE <
>
>> Restart, Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus, Fish in a Tree. We
>> used these for 4-6 but they are appropriate for 7-8 as well.
>>
>> Kathleen Drews
>> Librarian
>> Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
>> Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
>> New Lenox School District 122
>> New Lenox, IL
>>
>> "Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
>> -
>> *Dalai Lama*
>>
>> Currently Reading:
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:51 AM Lani Maldonado via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello lovely people of the collective,
>>>
>>> Please send me any current or previous titles that you would be excited
>>> to do One Book, One School with in grades 6,7,8.....
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Lani Maldonado
>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Renee Welch
> Bednarcik Junior High <https://www.sd308.org/domain/965>
> LRC Director
>
> Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
> The only entrance
>  requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson

Mrs. Rosemary O'Connell (she/her/hers)
Library Director
Glen Crest Middle School
725 Sheehan Avenue | Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-469-5220

*Click HERE <https://forms.gle/g6oJ52JQre2E7Hv68> to check out library
books.*
*Click HERE  <https://forms.gle/62GYndqMSmcxFYo89>to request some book
suggestions.*

*Books can be picked up in the Glen Crest entrance Mon-Fri 7:30-3:30pm .*

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are
private communications and contain privileged and confidential information