[aisle] Middle School One Book, One School Title Suggestions

Jessie Nicoson nicosonj at district87.org
Thu Aug 26 13:23:48 CDT 2021

We are doing Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 1:23 PM Marybeth Raynes via AISLE <

> We are doing Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson this year.
>
> Marybeth Raynes
>
> Hickory Creek Middle School Library
>
> mraynes at fsd157c.org
>
> 815.469.4474 ext. 3740
>
> Right now I'm reading:
>
> *All the Greys on Green Street* by Laura Tucker,
>
>  *C**ome On In **e*dited by Adi Alsaid -*- *free SYNC YA audio book,  and
>
>  *The Madness of Crowds* (Armand Gamache #17) by Louise Penny
>
> This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
> addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the
> intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
> thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please respond to the individual sending the message and permanently delete
> the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

Mrs. Yesenia (Jessie) Nicoson
BJHS, IMC
nicosonj at district87.org
309.827.0086, ext. 1893

--
THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE ADDRESSEE
ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM

Bloomington Public Schools School District87
Bloomington, Illinois