[aisle] Bluestem resources

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Fri Aug 27 10:28:53 CDT 2021

Hi Emily and all,

Welcome to the new(er) role Emily.

The Readers' Choice committees (Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln) are working
on creating and compiling resources for each of the nominees.  Our Virtual
Communications person is working on checking the documents received,
formatting them for easy use, and posting them to each award's website.
They should be available soon.  They will be behind the paid fees wall.
Registration to officially participate in (and receive these great
resources) is $10.00 per award.  If you only need the Bluestem resources,
then it's only $10.00 for you, payable to AISLE.

I hope you and your readers enjoy the nominees and the resources and
activities.

Leslie

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 10:21 AM Emily Meszaros via AISLE <

> Hi all,
>
> I'm newer to this role and was wondering if the AISLE Bluestem resources
> will be similar this year to last.  Last year someone shared a great
> presentation that introduced each book that I was hoping to see again this
> year.  Are those resources all done voluntarily?  I didn't see many when I
> logged in yesterday.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Emily Meszaros, MLIS
> Chelsea Elementary Library
> Frankfort, IL
> 815-469-2309 x.4531

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through 12th grade Librarian*
*7th grade Quest Instructor*
*8th grade Education to Careers Instructor*

*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*