[aisle] career picture books

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Mon Aug 30 09:46:21 CDT 2021

Good morning everyone!  I'm looking for picture books that talk about
someone's career, someone's inner drive to create something/make a career
with something, hobbies that lead to careers, etc.  I teach an 8th grade
"Careers" class and I thought this might  be a fun way to start the class.

We've read: Joan Procter, dragon doctor and Whoosh!
Upcoming are: Hank Aaron, Brave in every way, The Day-Glo brothers, When
Marian sang, Snowflake Bentley, and others.

Lots of books can be tied into thinking about Careers. Does anyone have
favorites to suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Leslie

--

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through 12th grade Librarian*

*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*