[aisle] Health class lesson plans for Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Monica Tolva Monica.Tolva at d128.org
Mon Aug 30 11:36:41 CDT 2021

Hello my librarian friends,
Wishing you a chance to sit down, drink water, and maybe even go to the
bathroom during these busy, crazy, joyous first weeks of school!

I am hopeful that one of you may have saved a set of lesson plans I heard
about at a past AISLE conference. I know I used to have it, but I can no
longer find it.

The session featured a high school Health teacher and librarian who worked
together on a novel unit using *Speak *by Laurie Halse Anderson.
The document I am seeking had day-by-day reading assignments and activities
for each chapter.
Thank you Barrington HS for sharing your discussion questions.

Thank you for looking,
~Monica Tolva
Vernon Hills High School

--
Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be